Blackberry Lemon Delight (mdw sipper)

Happy Memorial Day Weekend everyone!!  I'll be celebrating by enjoying some delicious craft cocktails from my balcony.  I've mostly been drinking wine this quarantine since we can't go to bars, but the other day I was craving a craft cocktail.  So I looked in the fridge and thought about what I could make from what I had on hand.  I'm kind of picky when it comes to cocktails - I want something sweet, but not too sweet and light and refreshing.  So I decided to muddle some blackberries and mix them with some soda water, vodka, and lemon zest for the perfect light, sweet, refreshing sip.  I'm not a cocktail connoisseur or anything, but this cocktail turned out perfect.  Find out how to make the cocktail below!



Ingredients:
2 oz vodka
1/4 tsp lemon zest
1/4 cup blackberries
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1/4 cup soda water

Instructions:
  1. Muddle blackberries and lemon zest in a cocktail shaker..
  2. Add ice, lemon juice, and vodka.  Shake to combine.
  3. Pour into a glass, top with soda water & stir.
Cheers!  Happy Memorial Day Weekend :)



Comments

Popular Posts