Snickerdoodle Overnight Oats

I’ve been eating basically the same overnight oats recipe for the last 2+ years. What’s the saying? If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. Well I pretty much agree with that, but every once in a while I like to switch things up a bit. There are a few baking ingredients I always have on hand, so I figured they would be a great way to create a new flavor combination for my overnight oats. And boy was I right! Since I use cookies & cream protein powder in my oats, these oats tasted like snickerdoodle cookies with all the health benefits of eating oats. Intrigued? Find out how to make them below!


Total time: 5 minutes
Servings: 1

Ingredients:
1/2 cup oats
1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
1/2 cup unflavored almond milk
1 scoop cookies and cream protein powder (or any similar flavor)
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/8 tsp nutmeg

For topping: 1/2 cup organic blueberries, Kind almond butter granola (if you haven’t tried this stuff, it’s amazing), 1 tbs chia seeds, 1 tbs flax seeds.

Instructions:
Combine all ingredients (except for topping) and mix thoroughly. Allow to sit in refrigerator overnight.


Comments

Popular Posts